With a mere 15.24m wide frontage we can optimise your space with this superb Architectural Dual Occupancy design from LBD. Picture your new lifestyle in this 29 square home, with Single Car Garage and room to move for at least two more cars. The Hudson’s lower level Guest Bedroom faces the street, and stacker doors open amply from your Family / Meals area onto your entertainer’s paradise Alfresco at the rear.
Upstairs you’ll find a Master Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite, a vast array of clever Storage space, a Lounge Room, Study Nook, and 2 other generous Bedrooms, with a Master Bathroom as well. Downstairs for day, and upstairs for night – perfect!
Hudson Front Façade
- Rendered Contemporary Exterior Lines (in colours of your choice) with white upper and lower level features for contrast, and Spotted Gum or Cedar timber inserts.
- Panoramic Window Views to the street from the upper Master Bedroom and lower Guest Room, with middle and side peak vertical windows on either side of the front upper bedroom (Master Bedroom) adding unique architectural appeal.
- Garage – with contrasting colour panel-lift doors (one unit black, the other white – or your choice).
Hudson Ground Floor
- Street View Front Guest Bedroom with dressing area entry and adjacent BIR, Ensuite with Double Vanity, Shower and Toilet and easy access to the front porch, suitably spaced away from the general family living areas to provide a sanctuary for extended family, or visiting friends as a separate zone.
- Protected Front Porch to the side.
- Single Car Garage with triple access points (and the potential to increase to a Double Car Garage). Extra space provided to allow for outdoor equipment or recreational toy storage, to allay the need for a garden shed, thereby increasing the capacity for a more flexible use of backyard space.
- Large Laundry with hallway and garage access (that may have value as a Mud Room), with generous Built-in Cupboard and Bench Space.
- Straight staircase allows for handy Coat Cupboard Storage below.
- Powder Room positioned for easy access to the rear open plan daytime living space.
- Kitchen with adjacent Butler’s Pantry, Island Bench with Bar Sitting Space, and a bountiful open-plan Meals and Family Room.
- Rear Glass Stacker Door access to the delightful Alfresco and backyard area, for entertaining and family recreation.
- Hidden outdoor sideway housing your washing line and rubbish bins, with trade access setback provision from the boundary (protected by a gateway). Sideway also accessible via the Garage.
Hudson First Floor
- Master Suite Bedroom with street views, WIR, Ensuite (also with front window) including Double Vanity, Toilet and Large Shower.
- Adjoining Lounge Room to divide the rear bedrooms for extra privacy.
- Generous and customisable Study Nook space at the top of the stair case.
- Bedroom 3 with BIR and rear views.
- Bedroom 4 with BIR.
- Master Bathroom with Single Vanity, Bath and Shower.
- Separate WC.
- Large Extra Bonus Built-in Cupboard Storage.
- 15.24metre Block Frontage.
- Unit 1 Total Building Area Under Roofline 29.12sq (Ground 163m.sq / Upper 99m.sq).
- Unit 2 Total Building Area Under Roofline 28.67sq (Ground 161m.sq / Upper 97m.sq).