Smooth flowing lines from front to back, with a true feeling of spacious style, make this Luxurious Dual Occupancy complex ever-so popular. One half has a slightly larger footprint, but each unit comes complete with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, open plan Living/Kitchen/Meals area, a front Living Room perfect for the home office, a Study Nook and loads of In-built Storage.
You’ll love the Chelsea’s vast outdoor entertainment space, a hidden sideway for the washing to hide from view and provide trade access, with a Garage and extra space for a second car. Your High-end Dual Occupancy can be built with ease on a 15.25m frontage, with a side-by-side landscape divide.
Chelsea Front Façade
- Rendered Contemporary look with two tone of rendered grey (or your colour choice) on the lower level, and white render on the first floor for contrast and style. Added to that there are Japanese Stained Timber inserts upstairs.
- Feature Front Door with a tiled porch entry.
- Panoramic Window Views to the street from the upper and lower rooms, with smaller squared-shaped peak windows on either side, for added natural light (Note: Unit 1 and Unit 2 Upper Level Room configurations are not the same in this design).
- White Garage panel-lift doors (or your colour choice) finish the smartness of this architectural home design for both units, and create symmetry
- Unit I is slightly setback.
- One Extra Car Space in the driveway area (allowing for a bigger back yard at rear).
Chelsea Ground Floor
- Our signature Front Living Room/Formal Dining or Home Office, with panoramic street frontage views and easily found entry from the porch, suitably spaced away from the general family areas. WC located within a gentle stroll down the hallway.
- Single Car Garage with triple access points (including sideway) with added storage built-in, and potential for one additional car driveway space (depending on land dimensions and elevations).
- Study Nook located in hall passage from front Living Room.
- Unit 1 Laundry with hallway and garage access, acting as a Mud Room and sideway entry, with generous Built-in Cupboard space.
- Unit 2 Laundry has generous bench space and cabinetry, access through the Butler’s Pantry with exit door to sideway and washing line
- Angular Staircase.
- Master Suite Bedroom with WIR, Ensuite including Double Vanity, Toilet and Shower.
- Kitchen with adjacent Butler’s Pantry, plenty of bench areas with Bar Sitting Space, and spacious open-plan Meals and Family Room.
- Kitchen Servery Window and Glass Stacker Door access to the rear paved Alfresco and deep backyard area for entertaining and family recreation.
- Hidden Outdoor Sideway housing your washing line and rubbish bins – with access from the Garage.
- Bonus Massive Storage Cupboard for Linen (or any other purpose of your choice).
- Boundary to boundary build (to both side fences), providing added security and restricted access to protect your family and property.
Chelsea First Floor – Unit 1
- Large Bedroom 2 with street views, WIR, Double Vanity Ensuite, Toilet and Shower, also with street view window.
- Bedroom 3 with BIR and rear views.
- Bedroom 4 with BIR and obscured side windows for privacy.
- Master Bathroom with Double Vanity, Bath, Shower and Toilet with rear views.
- Extra Bonus BIR in the hallway to partner with Bedroom 2 WIR (potential His and Her’s, or Yours and Theirs), with additional Linen Cupboard storage over the stairwell.
Chelsea First Floor – Unit 2
- Large Bedroom 2 with rear views, WIR, Double Vanity Ensuite, Toilet and Shower, set well back from the other upper floor bedrooms.
- Bedroom 3 with BIR (robe and bedroom both have window views to the street).
- Bedroom 4 with BIR and obscured side window for privacy.
- Master Bathroom with Single Vanity, Bath, Shower and Toilet with side window obscured.
- Linen Cupboard Storage over stairwell.
- 15.24metre Block Frontage.
- Unit 1 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 24.16sq (Ground 147m.sq / Upper 72m.sq).
- Unit 2 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 24.55sq (Ground 151m.sq / Upper 72m.sq).