With a lot of rustic Spotted Gum timber charm, blended with modern architecture from Lifestyle By Design, the Malvern has a uniquely distinctive façade with all of the very best features defined by our Customised Dual Occupancy design models. Here you’ll find a double storey pair of homes, with space for a bicycle built for two or three – and more! And a Double Garage.
Featuring our usual 4 bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite, the Malvern has timber feature front doors and windows, white rendered trim out front, and an open plan Kitchen/Meals/Family area that opens to Alfresco dining and entertainment opportunities. Picture this one in more environmentally-sensitive zones. A 15.24m frontage is all you need.
Malvern Front Façade
- Rendered Contemporary Structural Exterior (colour of your choice) with Spotted Gum timber inserts, and glorious timber windows, custom-made doors, and matching garage door in genuine timber too!
- Divided Panoramic Window Views to the street from the upper front second bedrooms and ensuites
- Double Garage with Spotted Gum panel-lift door and landscaped garden.
Malvern Ground Floor
- Privacy abounds behind your front porch and high-quality front door. You’ll enter and traverse down the long hallway past the secure garage internal entry door
- Double Car Garage with triple access points (including sideway) with added storage built-in, and extra wide car driveway space that may allow for two extra cars (depending on land dimensions and elevations).
- Slightly Angular Staircase with Powder Room tucked in below.
- Powder Room centrally-positioned.
- Master Suite Bedroom with spacious WIR, Ensuite including Double Vanity, large Shower and Toilet.
- Large Laundry with hallway and sideway access to washing line, with the luxury of generous built-in cupboard space for storage.
- Study Nook / Media space that can be customised to your requirements.
- Kitchen with adjacent Butler’s Pantry, Island Bench with Bar Sitting Space, and roomy open-plan Meals and Family Room.
- Kitchen Servery Window and Glass Stacker Door access to the rear paved Alfresco and backyard area for entertaining and family recreation.
- Hidden Outdoor Sideway housing your washing line and rubbish bins with direct access from the Garage and Laundry.
- Boundary to boundary build (to both side fences), providing added security and restricted access to protect your family and property.
Malvern First Floor
- Large Bedroom 2 with street views, hall entry WIR (that may be shared or exclusive), Double Vanity Ensuite, Toilet and Shower (Ensuite window views to street also).
- Extra Bonus Linen Cupboard / Robe for storage in hallway area.
- Bedroom 3 with BIR and rear views.
- Bedroom 4 with BIR and obscured window side views for privacy.
- Master Bathroom with Single Vanity, Bath, Shower and Toilet.
- Generous Study Nook at the top of stair case within rear views.
- 15.24metre Block Frontage.
- Unit 1 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 26.2sq (Ground 165m.sq / Upper 78m.sq).
- Unit 2 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 26.2sq (Ground 165m.sq / Upper 78m.sq).