Clean straight lines signify modern luxury from the minute you see this magnificent Architectural Dual Occupancy. Once again, your security and privacy are protected by the maximisation of the 15.25m width of the entire site, whilst giving you a backyard entertainment sanctuary, leading from the open plan Kitchen/Meals/Family area and glass sliding door access to Alfresco dining at the rear.
The Willow front yard is picture-perfect, with two car spaces, leading to a front porch entry, plus a Single Car Garage, with internal access. And let’s not forget the Butler’s Pantry and a front Living/Office Room. Yes please! Upstairs a large Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite is perfect for extended family stays, and 2 additional Bedrooms with a Study Nook and Master Bathroom complete the scene.
Willows Front Façade
- Rendered Exterior (colours of your choice) with square shaping, raised roofline to Unit 2, and both with white upper level rendered features, black Scycon Axon Cladding inserts, and white panel-lift garage door.
- Panoramic Window Views to the street for front rooms – on both levels.
- Front view windows to the side, adding natural light to upper Bedroom 4.
Willows Ground Floor
- Front Living Room or Home Office, with panoramic street frontage views and easy entry from the porch, suitably spaced away from the general family areas. Powder Room positioned within easy reach down the hallway.
- Single Car Garage (with the potential to increase to a Double Car Garage). Extra space provided to allow for outdoor equipment or recreational toy storage, to allay the need for a garden shed, thereby increasing the capacity for a more flexible use of backyard space.
- Laundry with hallway and garage access, with generous Built-in Cupboard Space and ability to double as a Mud Room.
- Angular Staircase with Coat Cupboard storage below.
- Master Suite Bedroom with WIR, Ensuite with Double Vanity, and Shower.
- Kitchen with adjacent Butler’s Pantry, Island Bench with Bar Sitting Space, and spacious open-plan Meals and Family Room.
- Kitchen Servery Window and Glass Stacker Door access to Alfresco dining and entertaining areas, and landscaping for added ambience.
- Hidden Outdoor Sideway housing your washing line and rubbish bins – with access from the Garage.
- Boundary to boundary build (to both side fences), providing added security and restricted access to protect your family and property.
- Under-stair Storage/Coat Cupboard.
Willows First Floor
- Large Bedroom 2 with rear views, WIR, Double Vanity Ensuite, Toilet and Shower.
- Bedroom 3 with BIR and panoramic street frontage views.
- Bedroom 4 with BIR and window to street views.
- Master Bathroom with Single Vanity, Bath, Shower and Toilet.
- Study Nook at the top of stair case within easy reach.
- 15.24metre Block Frontage.
- Unit 1 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 25.89sq (Ground 157m.sq / Upper 76m.sq).
- Unit 2 Total Building Area Under Roofline – 25.89sq (Ground 157m.sq / Upper 76m.sq).